Sunday, September 28, 2008

Turbo Jam

So I finally started Turbo Jamming. I have only had the DVD's for about 3 months or so! I really think I will love it! I have to get back into shape. My body has really gone downhill the last few years and it depresses me. I miss being healthy. I love to work out, I just HATE healthy food. I'd rather be anorexic than eat vegetables. I do find that I have less time to snack now that I teach preschool. Hopefully these new workouts will do the trick! Trista swears by them! I will keep you posted...

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah!!!! WOOOO!!!!! Turbo Jam!!! Go Courtney! You can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney, good for you. I have also taken the leap and decided to give up pretty much all the food I love, plus the nectar of the gods- Diet Dr Pepper, and get in shape. So heres to the both of us, when it comes to getting in shape, and staying healthy, lets kick some --- and take some names!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Court, I didn't know you had a blog...It was fun to read it! You will have to let me know about the Turbo Jam...I have heard great things. I too, love food way too much, so I have to make sure I am always hitting the gym, because cutting out my fav foods just is not an option for long term!!:^)

Kimah said...

Hi neighbor, I bet you Turbo Jammed your cute patooty booty tonight! I'm not sure you are going to get me over there. Drew makes me nervous. I don't like being made fun of and he likes to pick on me for some reason. =) Then I'll be the one pissed because you have the tight bod and I have the fat ass. Is it ok, to leave a comment like this? Well, I am. See ya tomorrow!

Katie said...

I think you have a bad body image... hehehe... seriously though. You look great, so eat all the damn cookies you want!!!! my blog is kfrans.blogspot by the way!!! Nice to see you have one, I don't get around to stalking that much anymore now that I'm at home!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awsome! As we get older it does start to get harder. You're kids are so cute! I love that you are teaching pre-school.