Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conditioner or Soap???



Parker (my very intelligent child) was taking a shower the other night. He was taking a while so I went in and told him to hurry it up. I asked him if he had washed his body and he said he had with that (pointing to the shower floor). So I looked at that and it appeared to be my bottle of conditioner. I said "you washed it with that?" He said "yeah the conditioner". So I informed him that conditioner was to make your hair soft not your body clean. As I walked away I thought, I wonder how long he has used conditioner to clean his body. As I was thinking this, he called out to me, "Wait! Does that mean that the shampoo you bought me "with conditioner" isn't soap either?" "Yeah, that's what it means Parker. How long have you washed your body with conditioner?" I asked. Ever since you got me the "new" shampoo. So my child might stink, but at least he will be silky smooth!

12 comments:

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

I'm still laughing at this...

The Millette Family said...

Courtney, that's funny! At least his skin will soft and smooth!

Wendy said...

OMG - that is hysterical!! It's a wonder his clothes stay on him, I'm surprised they haven't slithered off he's so silky smooth!! Hee, hee - good times!

Lesley Daley said...

Court, this is funny!! I love stories like this and am so glad that you have it documented. Parker is such a cute boy, I just love him. Cute Post. Miss you, let's get together soon!!

Lesley Daley said...

Court, sorry, this is Kellie, but some how, some way, i got logged on under Lesley's blog address. Sorry!!

Annalyse said...

Parker is the funniest kid ever. He cracks me up every time I talk to him. I am so glad to see your blog. I will add you to mine so I can check in frequently. You guys have such a cute family and it is so fun that all of our kids are close to the same age. They get along really well.

Rudd Family said...

That is so funny. I miss you at work, but I am glad that you have a blog.

Cindy

The Beardall's said...

This is way funny. Maybe soft skin is what he was trying to get. You have been tagged. Check out my blog

Anonymous said...

Court- My blog is private now so e-mail me at tlason5@gmail.com and I'll invite you to it, Lori Nebeker

Cassie said...

Hey you! I am so excited I came accross your blog. I love when I run in to you which is hardly ever.. Now I can see how big and cute your family is getting!! That is so fun that you teach pre-school. So are you still living in your same house by the ball park? Lets keep in touch because I have missed seeing you!!

Jami said...

That made me chuckle! At least he was washing with something. I don't know how many times I've had to tell my kids "water alone does not clean you!" My mom used to say that to me. What goes around, comes around! I miss you! I'm glad I found your blog. How is preschool going?

hatch said...

Courney,
It is sooo good to hear from you after all of these years. I love this blog thing it is a great way to stay in touch with people! You have a very cute family. Your preschool looks like alot of fun.
Kim (Johnson) Hatch