Monday, February 8, 2010

Addict

Hi my name is Courtney and I'm a foodaholic. We are not talking good for you food either. I'm not joking. I have a real problem. I really wonder if this is what it feels like for people that are addicted to drugs and alcohol. I can't say NO. Every morning when I wake up I tell myself, today's the day that I am going to eat to live, not live to eat. Depending on the day I can last until about 10am, or 12 at the latest. I eat if I am sad. I eat if I am happy. I eat when I am tired. You get the point. If the food is in front of me it will soon be inside of me! I think my brain doesn't tell me when to stop; and I don't stop until my belly won't expend any further. Yes, this is most definitely a problem.

I don't appreciate how much I love food and how much it hates me right back. You should see the things it has done to my body and yet I still can't stop. Hmmm...bad for my body, but still craving it...you know, the more I write, the more I think this is really like drug addiction. Except my teeth aren't falling out, I am just expanding....and my arteries are probably on there way to getting blocked. It is most definitely time for more naked pics......

2 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHA I maybe believe you on being addicted to food, but you are not expanding in any way shape or form. As long as you keep working out like you do, and keep doing what you're doing, you look FAB and no one would ever know that you felt that way internally about food. You crack me up Court... don't be so hard on yourself.

craig and jill said...

I hear ya! But you still look great! Food can be prime evil.