Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Fun

Today I promised to take the kids sledding. I still had some last minute Christmas shopping, errands, and a doctors appt. before we could go. After taking care of all the above I realized that Emma, Taylor and myself actually needed clothes and or boots to sled in! So after spending a crap load of money on "warm clothes" we were finally off! Unfortunately at this point it was 4:30, so there was only 30 minutes left of daylight However, it turned out to be the best time to go. It was not super busy, we got to watch the sun set, we saw the Festival of Lights turn on and were able to hear the Christmas music playing, and to top it off it started to sprinkle snow. What else could you ask for to get you in the Christmas mood? Here are a few pictures I got before my camera died. Good times!!

Rick and EmmaEvie, Mason, JD, Bennett, Parker, Taylor R., Taylor H.Mason and JDDrew and I (yes, the white dots are snow!)

4 comments:

.:emily:. said...

aw, fun! Looks like a great time :)

The Beardall's said...

Looks like you had a great time. I need to take my kids this week.

hatch said...

Hey Courney!
I hopw you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Your sledding looks like fun. I my mom wants your moms phone number. She would love to get back in touch with her.

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Court-
I wanted to thank you for the clothes, my boys love them so thanks:^) Also Heather Johnson emailed me asking for your email address and I don't have your new one, so if you would let me know what it is, then I can pass it on if you want me to:^)