Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School

So, like I said I am starting a preschool. It has been a lot of work to start from the ground up (finishing the basement, advertising, decorating, planning lessons, etc.). Drew has been very supportive and has helped out a lot. Thanks to Rick, Ali and Mike too! I love you guys! Classes will start this week. Needless to say I am a little nervous. Not because I don't have confidence in myself, but because it is something new. Back to school night was last week. It went really well. The kids are darling!! I am very excited to start this new adventure and hopefully my business will continue to grow.


Classroom angle 1
Classroom angle 2

Cubbies

The Reading Tree

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your preschool looks adorable!! I am sad we don't live closer so that Halle could come. Well good luck with everything, I am sure that you will do a great job!

Stacie, Hollie, and Michelle said...

Courtney, I didn't know you had a blog, I found it through my moms. I like the background. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I love your basement and I hope you have so much fun teaching. Working with kids is so rewarding!